In today’s world, majority of youth dreams of being an Entrepreneur. But being an Entrepreneur is not as simple as expected. There are a lot of factors which we need to take care in our Entrepreneurship journey. Most of all we must be motivated and full of confidence that we can achieve what we have thought of in the beginning.
1. Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
2. Life is too short to be working for someone else’s dream.
3. A person who sees a problem is a human being; a person who finds a solution is a visionary; and the person who does something about it is an entrepreneur.
4. Any entrepreneur has to prepare for a lot of dark days, and they’ve got to really like what they are doing, and they have to have a reason for it to succeed.
5. The art of delegation is one of the key skills to master.
6. As an entrepreneur, you must never stop learning.
7. Everyone has an idea, but it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you with your idea.
8. Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.
9. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
10. A year from now you will wish you had started today.